|1||Arrival in Kathmandu|
|2||Depart to home|
|Total Duration||:||11nights/12 days|
Type of Accommodations
Moderate Fully guided
Luxurious Hotel in Kathmandu & moderate hotels during the Trip.
Sightseeing to UNESCO world heritage sites, Meandering trails and spectacular scenery, passing through the Tibetan community with greenery and beautiful landscape, Language and culture of Tibetan community and their way of life, Holy lake manasarovar and Mt Kailash
|DAY 01||Arrival in KathmanduUpon your arrival in Kathmandu, our representative will meet you at the Tribhuvan International Airport & take you to the Hotel in Kathmandu. In the evening group meeting and discuss about our trip.|
|DAY 02||Half day Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and tour preparation. (visit to Pashupatinath & sleeping Bishnu Temple )|
|DAY 03||Fly to Nepalgunj 55 Minute (western part of Nepal). Hotel on full board basis.|
|DAY 04||Morning fly 50min to Simikot (3000m) afternoon visit Shiva Mandir overnight at guest house in Simikot.guest house.|
|DAY 05||After breakfast fly to Hilsa by Heli 30min (3700m) and drive 1hr to Purang. Overnight in hotel Purang. You will see khodarnath Temple.|
|DAY 06||Drive 3hrs to Lake Manasarovar (4500m), Start Parikrama of Mansarovar- 105km and Holy Bath. Overnight at Guesthouse.|
|DAY 07||Full day rest in Lake Manasarovar for Acclimatize & visit Chu Gompa|
|DAY 08||Tirthapuri visit and Drive back to Darchen, overnight at Darchen guest house.|
|DAY 09||Trek 10-11hrs over Dolma la Pass (5650m) and over night at Zuthulphuk. Overnight at Guesthouse. You will see Gaurikunda, medicine Buddha mountain & zuthulphuk Gumpa|
|DAY 10||Trek 2hrs and Drive to Purang or Hilsa 4hrs. Overnight at Hilsa Hotel.|
|DAY 11||Fly to Simikot – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu. Transfer to 4 star Hotel. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.|
|DAY 12||Drive to Airport and fly back to Home.|
The cost includes:
- Airports pick up and drop services.
- Double sharing full board basis hotel in Kathmandu, as per itinerary
- Half day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Scheduled flight Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu
- Scheduled flight Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj
- Charter helicopter flight share by 5-6 person Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot
- Double sharing hotel in Nepalgunj and 3or 4pax in Simikot and Tibet all places with meals
- Transport by 4W Japanese Land Cruiser / Haice or Tourist Bus as per group sizes/Truck for Luggage.
- Nepali Team Leader and Supporting Sherpa Team and Medical Insurance of staffs.
- English speaking Tibetan guide, Chinese visa fee of Client and staff.
- Indian or continental meals during the trip and Guesthouses and camping charges in Tibet.
- Duffel Bag (a large bag to keep the yatris luggage for the trip) Gore-Tex Jacket (returnable after trip).
- All camping and cooking equipment.
- Yak for Kailash parikrama luggage only and all entrance and conservation fee of Tibet.
- Upper Humla permit fee for client and Helicopter landing.
- Oxygen and oxy- meter for safety
- Note: After the Mansarovar to Kailash ; All the private vehicles are not allowed; So Chinese Eco Deluxe Buses are provided by the Tibet Tourism Company,
- Airfares from Home – Kathmandu – Home.
- All beverages during trip and in Kathmandu, Nepalgunj and Simikot.
- Photography charges and Telephone calls.
- Stick and a water bottle.
- Insurance of clients and evacuation cost.
- Personal horse riding charges during Kailash Parikrama
- Domestic excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
- Tips for supporting staff.